Saturday 17 April 2010

Tamannaah on Cloud Nine!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLzbh_SRK3gCKCl2OT_20oC530WCrEU4yGcYTylO2fzvgFN7cCAoiS2cB2s7ujDUe1cu5llffgMikU73ztvQ4UHWjEYqwWsNX3yiWmrq6EOvi05Kdo2nNEGtu69um_fIrdI24NwUscDJM/s1600/tamanna-paiyaa-premiere-show.jpg
Tamannaah is among the top actresses in tinselville. Given that most top heroines here are busy pursuing their Bombay Dreams, the gorgeous Tamannaah is getting more and more offers here. Tamannaah, who played her part well in Kandein Kadhalai, the remake of Jab We Met, is truly excited with her just-released Paiyya opposite Karthi.

“God has been very kind to me, and my luck has taken me from one hit to another. 2009 was an awesome and lucky year for me. Three of my four releases were hugely successful at the BO. I got the opportunity to work in good projects and it has been a great learning graph for me. It was pure coincidence and fate. I walked into Paiyya after a major Hindi project of mine got canceled at the last minute. Due to that, I had free dates to accommodate Lingusamy sir’s film,” she said to a leading English daily.

Speaking more about Paiyya, the pretty actress said, “I saw it a couple of days ago with the rest of the unit. The film has been well made and I’m confident that it will work big time with the audiences. Charu (my character in the film) is my best role till date and she’s close to my heart. She is simple but not bubbly unlike most characters you come across in films. An undercurrent of tension runs through Charu, which is expressed in a very subtle manner.

She conveys her emotions through her eyes. I’m present in the film from the first frame to the last and I owe a lot to Lingusamy sir. There are just two characters in the film, the guy and the girl. The romance is subtle as the guy falls in love at first sight while the girl takes time to reciprocate his feelings.”

Coming up next for the pretty actress is the biggest film of them all, Sura opposite Ilayathalapathi Vijay! While the movie is said to be a proper mass masala flick, we hear that Tamannaah has upped the glamour in the movie. Then there is Vikramakurdu’s remake with Karthi again, and Aruva with director Hari and Dhanush. In Telugu, she will be seen in Badirinath opposite Allu Arjun and an untitled film with Naga Chaitanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment