Saturday 30 April 2011

Ajith’s official letter on dissolving fans club [TFC]

Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans on his birthday. He released a statement to the effect that Ajith fan clubs across the state are to be disbanded! On the eve of his 40th brithday, he has conveyed his gratitude to family, friends, and fans for helping him achieve his current stature as an actor par excellence.
Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans
Then in a stunning move, he said that while he appreciated his fans, it would be better for them not to engage in political activities or act out of vested interests using the fan club tag, contrary to his wishes. Even charitable activities that may inadvertently inconvenience others or put a strain on their personal lives were not to be encouraged, he said. The actor says that he has never used or exploited his fans for personal gain and will never do so.
Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans
Finally, he announced that his fan clubs will be disbanded starting from May 1st. He said that the relationship between a star and a fan is forged out of shared love for cinema and any additional factors will detract the mutual respect. Therefore, from now on he will be content to do his best for them on the big screen alone and they are welcome to appreciate his work or be objective in their criticism. Ajith says his true fans will understand his revolutionary stand! We are still reeling from the shock to comment.

Ajith’s official letter on dissolving fans club

I started my career with ‘Amaravathi’ and now my 50th film ‘Mankatha’ is all set for release. I would like to this opportunity to thank my co-stars, filmmakers, producers, technicians, journalists, fans and public and my family members. I have been over a deep thought making a decision upon an issue and now I felt like announcing it.
Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans
I have never used my fans for my personal interests and will never do such things at any point of time. If my films are good, they have the rights to appreciate it and on pars if not done well, they own the rights to criticize and advise me. At the same time, I am clear about the fact that all my fans are not the members of my fans club. I have never differentiated my fans on this ground.
Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans
The fans club members haven’t been affirmative towards my requests and there is no unity amongst them. It makes me so distressed to see that some of them have misused the fans club identity in political arenas.
I also believe and want the fans to be involved in social activities without being a heaviness for their family members. Social services need not be carried on only with the support of Fans Club, it’s enough if one has a good motive and thoughts.
Thereby, I would like to make it clear that from my birthday, i.e. from May 1, 2011 onwards I have decided to dissolve my Fans Club.
Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans
At this point of time, when the entire globe is going for an abrupt transition in terms of development and advancement, I don’t think ‘Fans Club’ is a real need for situation. An actor needn’t have any connection on any grounds apart from his profession. It’s more than enough if people feel it good, appreciate or criticize his performance and thusly making his career effective.
Live and Let me Live!!!!
Ajith Kumar

Ajith has a shocking announcement for his fans

No comments:

Post a Comment