Wednesday 18 May 2011

A refreshing change for Tamannaah (TFC)

 
 
Working on Hari’s Venghai with Dhanush has been a pleasant experience for Tamannaah. And that’s because the actress says she got to work in an environment that was professional and organized, and at the same time, friendly.
“Hari is a fast worker and his schedules are planned well in advance. There was not a single glitch while shooting for this film. He doesn’t get hyper and lets his artists relax. The talkie portions were shot so very quickly. In fact, I feel like I’ve just started work on the film and now, it’s close to completion. We just have one song to shoot,” begins the actress.
She recently shot in Munnar with the Venghai team and fell so much in love with the place that she wishes to go there often. “I’ve shot in Ooty and Manali before, but this was my first visit to Munnar. We canned a song and a few sequences in those pretty landscapes. Munnar looks like an exotic foreign town and I think the Tamil film industry should shoot there as much as possible,” she says, voicing her love for the hill station.
Venghai is a commercial film, set in a rural backdrop. “After Kalloori, I get to play a woman sans make-up. I have a very simple look in the film but my role is meaty,” she says and quickly adds, “It feels good to do something fresh. You get tired of doing glam roles after some time. Venghai is a refreshing change.”
She continues, “I got to pose with a sickle for the first look of the film. I can safely say I didn’t get paid just for being part of the songs in this film. I’ve a good role in it too!”
The actress, however, hasn’t yet signed any other Tamil film of late. “I’ve three Telugu films in the making and two more on which I’ll start work soon. After I complete my commitments in Telugu, I will be back to Kollywood.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment