Wednesday 18 May 2011

Vinay says that money is not important for him(TFC)

Dam 999 is an English film in which ‘Unnale Unnale’ fame Vinay has acted. This film has been released. The story of this film is based on a real incident. This film speaks about the 1975 Banqiao Dam disaster in China that claimed 250,000 innocent lives.
Vinay says that he had wonderful experience working with lots of American and foreign technicians. He also adds that he is really proud to be a part of this project. When asked him that why he isn’t seen in Tami films, he said, "I am not interested in money but I want a good film.

Currently I am acting in the Tamil film titled Thillu Mullu directed by Madesh. The shooting of this film is taking place in Chennai, London and Canada.
90% shooting of this film is over. I have also listened to stories from two big directors. In the coming days, Tamil cinema is for me only."

No comments:

Post a Comment