Tuesday 7 June 2011

I miss Chennai – Tamannaah (TFC)

Tamannaah has always been the pretty and homely girl-next-door, who most guys would like to introduce to their family.
But in Telugu, the stills from her recent release 100 % Love and the about to be released Badrinath are creating waves as Tammu has never looked so hot and glamourous.
She laughs and justifies her sexing-up a bit: “I think every woman is incomplete without her sensuous side. There are different ways of showing and portraying it-like Madhubala did it with her smile or Madhuri with her eyes. I would always do something within my comfort level and keeping in mind, my pluses.”
Adds Tammu: “I am very happy that 100 % Love is a hit. We were all aware, that we were making a good film and the audiences would appreciate it but that magnitude it attained was a pleasant surprise, as all the reviews were unanimously positive”.
On why she is not signing a single Tamil film, she is quick to reply: “My Venghai is ready for release. I miss Chennai so much as I have been in Hyderabad for the last few months and right now I have three films on floors. I hope a nice script comes to me from Tamil and I will be back”.

No comments:

Post a Comment