Friday 30 September 2011

Films cramp my dressing sense, claims Tamanna (TFC)

Tamanna appears to bother not much about the box-office showing of her films. To her, working sincerely and honestly in a film is what counts; hit or miss at the box office is an unpredictable thing and as such, worrying about failure(s) would pay no dividends. The actress, who was last spotted in Tamil films as Dhanush’s heroine in Hari’s Venghai, is currently in Tollywood where she has more than a handful of films.
Films cramp my dressing sense, claims Tamanna
Speaking about her urge to dress the way she wants, Tamanna says that contrary to the popular belief that actors and actresses can wear any kind of costume, it’s a fact that they (actors and actresses) are cramped to a great extent by the necessity to dress according to the moods of the characters they portray on screen and according to the wishes of the director and the costume designer.
Films cramp my dressing sense, claims Tamanna
The curvaceous Tamanna, who possesses an hour-glass figure, says, “I used to watch quite a lot of movies right from my childhood. Obviously, I would compare myself with the lead actors and actresses in all those films. I always love college-based stories and romantic films. Unfortunately, I haven’t been to a college to study; therefore, I feel happy if I’m ‘sent to’ college by my director(s) or the script-writer(s) at lease in one sequence.
“I love to dress in a versatile manner and take great care when it comes to dressing in public. Yet, when I’m shooting for film(s), I do have to abide by what the director or the costume designer says or what the script demands from me. The restriction is always there, as I can’t be seen clad in a pair of jeans while playing a housewife’s character. Personally, I like light-coloured clothes very much,” reveals the actress, who is among the fairest of actresses in the entertainment when it comes to the colour of her complexion.
Films cramp my dressing sense, claims Tamanna

No comments:

Post a Comment