Friday 9 September 2011

Vijay’s request to fans (TFC)

Vijay issued a statement with a request to his fans, that they should not depict him as God hereafter. This is his response to one such act by his fans, during the audio release of his forthcoming film Velayudham in Madurai recently.
Vijays request to fans
In the statement, he said, 'During the audio launch of my film Velayudham in Madurai, some of my fans had put up a banner in which I was depicted as God. I was totally against to it.'
‘I immediately asked them to remove the posters and they did,' the actor said and added: ‘But a few miscreants are creating an issue out of it. I don't agree with the practice of showcasing a man as the Almighty.'
Vijay added: ‘Also, I don't discriminate people based on caste, creed and their status. I have friends, fans, colleagues, well wishers and workers from different communities. I don't what caste they belong and it doesn't matter to me. All of us are human beings.'

No comments:

Post a Comment