Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sameera Reddy has found true love (TFC)

Sameera Reddy has several offers pouring in from Bollywood and Tollywood but she seems to have a special place for Kollywood.
Sameera Reddy said, “Yes, I love to be a part of Tamil films because of the love that these films have earned me. I was shooting for a Hindi film with Ajay Devgan and Bipasha Basu in TN and people who had gathered over there poured their affection on me.


They were not even concerned about others but were appreciating me for my work in ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’ and asked me why was I not acting with a Surya or a Vikram? They loved me as one among them and I was overwhelmed by their love for me.
’That’s why I am in true love with Tamil films and top priority will be given to Tamil films’’ she said.
Sameera Reddy has found true love Sameera Reddy has found true love Sameera Reddy has found true love

No comments:

Post a Comment