Sunday 6 November 2011

Shruti Hassan Interview (TFC)

mains cool, calm and composed like her father in any critical situations. The actress is super excited about her upcoming release ‘7am Arivu’.
Shruti Hassan Interview
What’s your time pass hobby?
I don’t have enough time to spend leisurely and I keep singing whenever I feel relaxed.
What’s your present excitement?
Obviously, it’s all about ‘7am Arivu’ and the character I’m playing in Aishwarya Dhanush’s ‘3’.
Your favorite and unforgettably foreign trip?
I enjoyed the time when I underwent training in music college of California and my recent trip to Chaina for the shooting of ‘7am Arivu’.
What kind of dream role you are looking up for?
Nothing special and I want to be a director’s actress.
Your working experience with Aishwarya?
Both of us are close friends and we know each other a lot. But when it comes to shooting spot, she is a director and I’m an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment