Sunday 29 May 2011

Mankatha is a boys’ flick – Trisha (TFC)

Trisha speaks about Mankatha release date?
Trisha is clear that her character in Mankatha, Ajith's 50th film, would not be as important as the ones she played in Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya and Kamal Hassan's Manmadhan Ambu.
Mankatha is a boys flick   Trisha
But she has no regrets about it. 'Venkat Prabhu clearly told me in the beginning itself that Mankatha is going to be a boys' flick. So there is no dissapointment for me.'
The petite beauty adds: 'At the same time, I must also say that my role has given me enough opportunity to perform. Acting alongside Ajith, that too in his 50th film, is nothing short of a delight.'
Besides Trisha, there are three other heroines in the film produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri. They are Anjali, Lakshmi Rai and Andrea Jeremiah. 'All of us have enough screen space,' says Trisha.
 Mankatha is a boys flick   Trisha Mankatha is a boys flick   Trisha  

No comments:

Post a Comment